We are currently searching for a FAMILY & YOUTH MINISTER
Partner with our congregation to promote the spiritual development of our youth and families, help strengthen the foundation of the home, and mentor our families and youth in practicing our faith in the community and with one another while reaching the lost.
- Coordinate retreats for families, married couples, and youth
- Coordinate Family and Youth events
- Coordinate Leadership Conventions (LTC or L2L and Teach the Truth – T3)
- Coordinate domestic and/or international mission trips
- Coordinate Youth camp(s)
- Help coordinate VBS
- Make in-home visits to each family’s (youth and young families) home a few times a year
- Coordinate after school programs for youth and young families
- Be in a teaching rotation
- Be willing to fill in preaching
We offer a competitive salary and vacation package.
Send resumes and inquiries to: email@example.com OR Creekside Church of Christ, 6113 Jack Finney Blvd, Greenville, TX 75402
Our Youth Ministry includes kids from 7th grade to 12th grade. We are a Bible-focused ministry of Creekside, whose focus is to bring to life the Gospel of Christ in the lives of kids. Our vision is to raise up and empower the next generation to advance God's kingdom, so that our students can take their next steps to a life of significance with Christ.
We are centered around discipleship relationships to foster an environment for our students to thrive on their journey with Jesus. Our ministry is based on a caring church family where Godly relationships can develop a gathering for students to encounter God through worship, teaching and other events, such as mission trips and summer camp.
High School Bible Study
Jan Kay Retreat
T3 Tell the Truth
Leadership Training for Christ (LTC)
Rake & Serve (Service projects to help the elderly)
Young Men Lead Worship Services every 5th Sunday night.
Roughrider Baseball Games
Jr. & Sr. Outing
Fruit Baskets to the Prime Timers of the congregation
Host PrimeTimers Dinner (3rd Monday in February)